TAQNIA ENERGY OH & S POLICY
The health and safety policy of Taqnia Energy is to achieve sustained and profitable growth as long as it guarantees a healthy and safe environment of work in accordance with the needs of its employees, compliance with applicable regulatory laws and be aligned with contractual requirements regarding security policies of its customers in the frame of ISO 45001.
This level of commitment is achieved through implementation of a system of documented procedures that provide guidance to our employees and reflect the competence of the Company to existing customers, potential customers and independent auditing authorities.
Achievement of this policy involves all staff, who are individually different levels of responsibility, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all. This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Human resources Department.
To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance the Management Representative retains responsibility for the OH&S Management System with routine operations controlled by the Area Managers.
The general objectives of the OH&S Management System are:
- To maintain an effective Occupational health and safety Management System complying with International Standard ISO 45001.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality to eliminate any hazards faced by the stakeholders in a project.
- To identify hazards and risks and mitigate them.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To endeavor, at all times to maximize customer satisfaction with the products and services provided by Taqnia Energy.